Easily accessible from both the M4 and M5 motorways, Doubletree by Hilton Bristol North offers a convenient location, just 8 miles from the city center and close to popular attractions, museums and art galleries. Business travelers will also appreciate our close proximity to many corporate clients.
You’ll feel welcome from the moment you arrive at our hotel. Step into the newly refurbished lobby and savor a DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie. Our stylish guest rooms feature modern amenities including WiFi access and 32-inch LCD TV’s. Upgrade to a Deluxe Room to enjoy extra amenities including a welcome tray, Nespresso machine, fluffy bathrobes and slippers, one-hour extended checkout and more.
Our LivingWell Health Club features a 24-hour fitness room, swimming pool, sauna, spa pool and steam room. When you’re feeling hungry, head to Brunel’s Hat Restaurant for delicious British classics or settle into the cozy sofas in the lounge bar with a freshly brewed Starbucks coffee. 24-hour room service is also available for the ultimate convenience.
Doubletree by Hilton Bristol North offers the ideal location for meetings, special events and weddings. Eight meeting and banquet rooms offer flexible space for events with up to 180 guests and our beautiful outdoor courtyard offers the perfect place for photographs and summer events.
Highlights of the Doubletree by Hilton Bristol North
- Excellent location, easily accessible from M4 and M5 motorways and only 8 miles from Bristol’s bustling city centre
- We proudly serve Starbucks Coffee in the hotel
- Recently refurbished bedrooms with modern amenities
- Brunel’s Hat Restaurant and Lounge Bar, and 24 hour room service
- Flexible meeting and banquet space for events and weddings with up to 180 guests
- LivingWell Health Club with fitness centre, swimming pool, sauna, spa pool and steam room